[S] Cascade. [S] Cascade.

The Best Homestuck Update.

Honestly, while this flash might be extremely confusing, it ironically makes complete sense when you read the webcomic. All the dots are connected, not just from Act 5, but from even the beginning of Homestuck. I must say this was truly worth the wait and I definitely look forward to what is to come in Act 6 and beyond.

Anyway from a regular flash point, the music is amazing, the animation is amazing, the art is amazing.

Cornflakes Of Agony Cornflakes Of Agony

This is way too awesome

Also considering that this had almost nothing to do with cornflakes

Hi Five! Hi Five!

Well...

I actually found it rather amusing. I liked the voices, however everything else seemed a little bland.

Doodle Devil Doodle Devil

I like the concept

It's much more fulfilling than Doodle God in my opinion since sins and Hellish things are involved. I also enjoy that this game has a darker tone, yet still has a humor factor to it.

Also I'd appreciate it if you could post the song. I love the song.

Capital of Soot Capital of Soot

Unsettling, yet beautiful.

This completely captured a feeling of cold and dark. However this provokes a memory of what said location was before. Like as if you returned to your childhood home 10 years later to find it destroyed.

Also on a side note, I've been listening to nothing but this for the past 2 days.

Troisnyx responds:

Wow, I'm really glad you loved it! Thank you so much for the review!

Now that you remind me about one's childhood home being destroyed, you know what this reminds me of? The Haven City music in Jak 3; you might want to take a listen to it on YT if it's there.

Doodle God 2 Main Theme Doodle God 2 Main Theme

Godly (or should I said "Doodle Godly"

I like this one A LOT more than the first one. It sounds more mysterious and heavenly in my opinion.

Spyro The Dragon - Title Spyro The Dragon - Title

Wow! You totally improved my childhood!

I really like this version, actually better than the original. I hope you re master more Spryo songs in the future.

ReploidCiel responds:

Well then you're in luck! I'm actually working on Dark Hollow as we speak.

Thank you for your review. =3

Girlchan in Paradise Girlchan in Paradise

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT IS THIS DRAWING?

It looks easy... TO DRAW.

Serious note: This is amazing, good job